Some Good Advice
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in
doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is
too short to waste time hating anyone.
job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will.
Stay in touch.
5. Pay off
your credit cards every month.
don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK
to get angry with God. He can take it.
for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
OK to let your children see you cry.
compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a
relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never
16. Take a
deep breath. It calms the mind.
rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and
no one else
it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a
special occasion. Today is special.
prepare, then go with the flow.
eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one
is in charge of your happiness but you.
every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
Forgive everyone for everything.
other people think of you is none of your business.
heals almost everything. Give time time.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
Believe in miracles.
loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
children get only one childhood.
that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we
all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
best is yet to come....
matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Written By Regina Brett, 90 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio
I'll Add: 1. Don't forget sunscreen and a hat.
2. Eat your fruits and vegetables.
3. Wash your hands often.
4. The best thing you can ever do for your children is love your spouse.
5. Don't spend more than you make.
6. Put God first.
7. Make quality time with your spouse the highest priority.
8. Discpline your children while there is still hope.
9. Eat meals together.
10. Attend all the 'back to school nights' for your children.
11. Make sure you know your children's friends. We become who we hang out with.
12. If you feed something it will grow, if you starve it, it will die.
13. Sometimes the hardest step is the first. Take it.
14. Something is always better than nothing. Especially true with diet and exercise.
15. Use it or lose it...especially, exercise and mental activity.
16. Don't be afraid to say you're sorry. Forgive 70 times 7.
17. Always wear your seat belt. Don't drink and drive!