Can Iran Be Trusted?
We must not forget that the Iranian President:
1. Denies the holocaust existed.
2. Sponsors terrorism and supplies terrorists with weapons that are killing
3. He has spoken out on the destruction of Israel and wants to wipe them
4. He has allowed public executions and many human rights violations.
5. He has refused for years to verify his nuclear program to the UN. Where
is the UN intelligence the last 3 years? Iran is simply not to be trusted. These
revelations show that he has been a liar for the past 3 years.
6. He was humiliated by Columbia University President Bolinger by being
called "a petty and cruel dictator" and he said Amadeenajad is "simply
ridiculous, brazenly provocative or astonishingly uneducated."
7. There is no need for Iran to have "peaceful" nuclear power when they
have so much oil for energy. They still continue to enrich uranium and need to
allow UN inspectors in.
8. Senator Biden says this hurts Bush's credibility. On the contrary, this
intelligence should show us that Iran can't be trusted and that we are getting
intelligence from people inside the country who are willing to speak out.
9. After hearing a dose of reality at Columbia, Chavez's loss and Sarkosy's
win, he may be more willing to change his rhetoric. But he still can't be
trusted. Like Reagan said, "Trust, but verify." He must stop funding the war in Iraq.
Give Israel the right to exist and defend themselves.
10. Now for my opinion...the dems may try to use this to say our
intelligence is in a shambles. This is not true. It shows our intelligence is
working. With the war in Iraq improving, they may try to use this to attack the
repubs. Iran is far from being able to be trusted.
The Bottom Line by Jennifer Palermo
We Must Win the War in Iraq and the War on Terror
Lately I have heard people say President Bush has been our
worst president and former President Clinton said today, November 28, 2007, that
the war in Iraq was a mistake.
Let me remind everyone:
1. Iraq was harboring terrorists and funding suicide bombers.
Enough reason to go to war after 9/11.
2. With the barrage against
our president and the war for the last 2 years by the media- print and
broadcast, is it any wonder his poll numbers are low?
3. What people fail to realize is that the terrorists not
only want to kill the “so-called misguided republicans” they want to kill the
democrats too. All of us. At the World Trade Center, Pentagon and on our air
planes, they killed innocents, from all walks of life.
4. The very ones in Hollywood who criticize our policy would
be the first to go. Radical Islam has no time for hedonism and debauchery.
5. As for women- if we are ever overthrown by radical
extremists the women in America will be wearing burcas and not able to drive. We
should be helping to protect the rights of the Iraqi women. Others
knowledgeable have said Nancy Pelosi clearly defied the Logan Act by going to
Syria, which should have lead to imprisonment of three years and a heavy
6. Iranian President Amadeenajad already stupidly said he
will fill the vacuum in Iraq. Is that what we want? For him to control the
Middle East oil? Hillary says the first thing she will do is carefully bring
the troops home from Iraq. Is that a winning strategy? I think not. A friend
from Iran told me the Iranian people do not hate us. They are afraid of their
7. In spite of constant attacks in the media and by the
democratic candidates, we still have brave men and women who volunteer and put
their lives on the line to protect us and they are still enlisting. Brave
Iraqis are standing up. The surge is working.
8. Our system is not perfect. Imperfect people do inhumane
things as witnessed at Abu Ghrab and improvements at our medical hospitals were
overdue. But we have learned from our mistakes.
9. God bless Tony Blair and our allies who have stood with
us in spite of great odds against them. He gets it. So does Sarkozy. Blair told
newscaster Brian Williams that the peace process is difficult, but he did not
give up on the peace process in Ireland. That is what leaders do.
10. If we are ever to get an upper hand on the war on terror,
we must free ourselves from dependency on foreign oil. We must drill on our land.
Sooner than later. We must win the war on terror and sacrifice to do so.
My wish this
Christmas- 1. Oil independence. 2 National Unity 3. We take the War on Terror
seriously. 4. Stability and peace in the world, safety for our troops and
wisdom for our leaders.